Surface Preparation and Abrasive Cleaning
We cover every industry from Steel and Pharmaceutical, right through to Energy from Waste. We offer a complete bespoke solution for each project, creating a tailored plan as either a one-off clean or a scheduled maintenance service.
Shot blasting is ideal for steel and ferrous metals ready for inspection, or deep clean. Our teams have extensive experience which allows them to deliver in a safe and timely manner regardless of the size of project.
Dry Ice Blasting
Dry Ice Blasting is an industrial cleaning process in which particles of solid carbon dioxide are propelled at high velocities to impact and clean, but not remove a surface. No other form of industrial cleaning is as versatile as dry ice blasting for decontamination solutions.
• Cleans without surface erosion
• Dramatic savings in man hours and personnel exposure to hazardous chemicals
• Eliminates potential damage to machine parts
• Eliminates secondary waste streams
• Reduces downtime with minimal disassembly
• Eliminates blasting media entrapment and drying time
• Eliminates electrical and bacterial problems
• Reduces overall cleaning time
We have successfully applied this technique in the following roles:
• Turbine rotor and blade cleaning
• Electrical motor cleaning
• Fan cleaning and within the food manufacturing industry
We can provide a complete Grit Blasting solution for plant maintenance and major shutdowns.
Surface preparation to BS EN ISO 8501-1 Sa 1 and Sa 2½
• Boiler Inspections
• NDT Inspection
• Inconel Overlay Cleaning
Utilising medias (subject to application and environment) such as:
• Iron silicate
• Crushed glass
• Crushed walnut kernels