Mobile Filter Press Hire and De-watering Service,
De-Watering Sludge Press
Our De-Watering Press is a mobile treatment plant. The de-watering process is taken from site (cake) and the reject water is immediately returned to the source. Our de-watering and waste reduction services are vital to our clients across all industries. This process saves time, reduces waste management, is environmentally friendly and reduces considerable costs.
Intech Environmental Limited have many years’ experience of cleaning all types of storage tanks. We can provide a cost-effective tank cleaning service anywhere in the UK with our dedicated confined space entry and rescue trained personnel.
The process of removing liquids from process sludge solids has clear and concise benefits such as:
• Reduced liquid transportation costs
• Reduced liquid disposal cost
• Increased dry solids (filter cake)
• Creation of a manageable liquid (filtrate)
Upon request we aim to provide a full project management service, supplying mobile dewatering filter presses on either long or short term hire, being managed or on a self-drive basis.
Drain and Sewer Cleaning
Intech Environmental Limited’s expertise includes providing a comprehensive cleaning service to all types of industrial applications. Our specialised vehicles and equipment range from small trailer mounted jetting units to 8-wheeled Jet-Vac combi units capable of 50 gpm @ 2500psi. These units are ideal for cleaning most pipelines and culverts. When entry to a drain or sewer cannot be removed, our fully trained confined space and rescue teams are utilised to facilitate all aspects of confined space management and rescue cover.
Whether you have problems with a blocked drain or require a full sewer clean, we can offer:
• HPWJ equipment suitable for any application
• Drains and culverts from 2" – 60" and larger are easily cleaned
• Assist in construction of planned maintenance programmes to increase sewer and drainage integrity and further reduce flooding risks
• Provide a dewatering recycling technology where the water is captured, filtered and reused via our RORO mobile filter press de- watering units
• CCTV surveying, working alongside or monitoring of sewer and drain cleaning activities
• Alongside confined space rescue management identification and classification
• Provide disposal routes and transportation of final waste products
We offer a bespoke tankering solution for all types of industries around the UK. Our tanker fleet ranges from stainless and mild steel, to liquid ring, with a capacity from 1200-4000 gallons. Various tanker configurations allow us to tackle all waste and liquid removal issues you may have.
Our fleet consists of:
• Stainless steel barrels
• Tipping tanks
• Liquid ring pumps
• Mild steel tankers
• 4” – 6” inch inlets and outlets
In such a specialist area Intech Environmental Limited’s expertise is highly valued by our clients. After analysing your waste, we can advise you on suitable tanker services and provide support as you meet your legislative obligations.